Re: New GNUstep Mirror

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: New GNUstep Mirror
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:23:25 +0000

On 2004-03-22 17:22:32 +0000 Matthew Feinberg <address@hidden> wrote:

I could not find any mirroring instructions. Do you have an rsync server set up, or is there a different preferred method of updating? Should I pull the GNUstep data from the gnu.org servers?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I hope one of the other developers can correct me if I am wrong.

I think that you should check the web site out of anonymous CVS at savannah.gnu.org, following the instructions at http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnustep and then tell us the mirror locations and update frequencies.

Thanks for your offer of help. If this works, please let me know and I'll add the instructions to the mirror page.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden