Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:51:21 +0000

On 2004-03-09 22:34:57 +0000 Wim Oudshoorn <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, if it would appear under "Documentation"  I would expect
documentation and that is what it is.

O expert webmasters cc'd, should the link "Frameworks" be changed, or should the title "Resources" be changed? What to?

I agree, an explicit marker is not good.  But if the wording
makes it clear it is external I am happy.  It is the unexpectedness
that I dislike.

I will fix this wording now.

But still I feel somehow better if the application news would be
carried by the gnustep.org site itself.

I think we have enough work trying to track core with our limited help, sadly. We must let the community self-organise itself to produce these other sites. I think gnustep.us may want to become news.gnustep.org soon, or I may have dreamt that.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden