Re: GNUstep library map

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep library map
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:07:26 -0700

On Mar 15, 2004, at 1:26 PM, Scott Stevenson wrote:

On Mar 15, 2004, at 7:49 AM, Adam Fedor wrote:

I put together an updated version of the library map to coincide with the look of the site:

http://treehouseideas.com/downloads/gnustep/screen.page? file=GNUstep-library-map.png

Take a look when you get a chance. I can do something similar for GNUstepWeb.

Looks nice!

I have a Savannah account, but I don't have my CVS environment set up at the moment... so if someone sees fit to put it up, just go ahead and grab the image from the above URL.

done