Re: Small suggestion

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Re: Small suggestion
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:57:39 -0800

On Mar 4, 2004, at 12:59 PM, Wim Oudshoorn wrote:

If you open http://www.gnustep.org you see the 'Overview' page.
But this overview page is not mentioned in the list of
links on the right hand side of the page.
A consequence of this is that if you click on a link in the
'Overview' page there is no obvious way to go back.
In general there is no obvious way to go back to the "Main" page.

So I would suggest to put on all the pages in the new design a link
to the 'Overview' or main page.

Clicking anywhere in the page header will take you back to the overview/home page. But you're right, it should be on right side as well. This is sort of a silly oversight on my part.

    - Scott

--
Tree House Ideas
http://treehouseideas.com/