Re[2]: Links,...

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Links,...
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:53:22 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:56:40 -0700 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

 >| On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 04:26 AM, Manuel Guesdon wrote:
 >|

 >| > Would it be possible to add GNustepWeb in "Other libs" on
 >| > http://www.gnustep-apps.org/developers/images/libmap.png ?
 >| >
 >| Actually, it would be nice to see an image of how GNUstepWeb integrates
 >| with all it's libraries (and related frameworks). I don't really have a
 >| good understanding of that.

GNUstepWeb is based on GNUstep-base. It depends on GDL2 for GSWDisplayGroup and
gsantlr
Exactly like gnustep-gui but without gnustep-back dependency.

Something like:

                              Web Applications
                                |                 |
                                |                 | other libraries
                        GNUstepWeb
              gnsutep-base      gdl2, gsantlr

Sorry for the lack of good ascii art :-)

Manuel
Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <address@hidden>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998