winning

From: lottointerprom01
Subject: winning
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:10:44 +0200

FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD..
BATCH: EGS/ 71502802/03: REFERENCE: 11/7718/IPD

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you of the release of the INTERNATIONAL LOTTO held on  the
24th of Feb. 2004.
Your name was attached to ticket number 000-80876177-11 with serial
number 71370-6 that drew the lucky number of 13-07-11-14-27-39, which
consequently won the lottery in the 5th category. You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay of  E800.000.00. (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS
ONLY) in cash credited to file
Nº.EGS/3002367514/11.This is from a total cash prize of Euros
216,020.225.00 shared among several other  international winners in this
category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award from public notice until your claims has been processed and the
money remitted to your account as this is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming by some participants taking advantage of this
program as it has happened in the past.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 70,000,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and
South America, Middle East and Africa as part of our International Promotions
Program.

We hope your lucky number will draw a bigger cash prize in the
subsequent programs.

To begin your lottery claim , please contact your claim agent,
Mr. Carlors Diaz
on e-mail: address@hidden
or call +34-660-614-324

The proceedure for claim will be communicated to you by your claim
agent.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, always quote
your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your claim agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address, please do inform your claim
agent as soon as possible.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for
being a part of our International promotions program.
we wish you happiness with your fortunes.

Sincerely,

Mr. Juan Lopez.
VICE PRESIDENT