Re: GNUSTEP LIVE CD 0.1 for i386

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP LIVE CD 0.1 for i386
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:53:05 +0000

On 2004-02-19 17:02:12 +0000 Gürkan Sengün <address@hidden> wrote:

> I want to ask you if it's possible to be linked/mentioned on
> http://www.gnustep.org/ for this. I want to integrate more GNUstep
> applications for this CD with time.

Thanks for letting me know. I shall probably take a copy and test it.

I have linked it from the "Related Sites..." page for now, but I plan to move
things from that page into the main site soon.

> I need a mirror for this CD which is currently 218 mb. Can gnustep.org
> be one?

Someone else will have to answer that.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden