Fixing broken links

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Fixing broken links
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:33:07 +0000

I've just been through the pages *.html and */*.html with the command wget --spider -F '--base=./' -i filename.html

I think I've fixed all but one of the broken links, but:
- nfmake's home page has vanished and I can't find it. Can you?
- userfaq_1.html links to gnustep_gui's old location, but that's a texi file.

Please check other pages and email the list. I'll do more when I get time.

If you want to convert a page to be templated, just add a <div id="main" class="content">...</div> around its content to be preserved and let me know. I promise to document the templater soon.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden