ProjectCenter page errata

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: ProjectCenter page errata
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:18:02 +0100

Hi,

I am no longer the maintainer of ProjectCenter, Serg Stoyan took over some months ago... could you please change the following sentence on the ProjectCenter page at

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/ProjectCenter.html:

from

"Chief maintainer and main author of ProjectCenter is Philippe C.D. Robert. Please contact him if you would like to volunteer in extending ProjectCenter."

into something like:

"Original author of ProjectCenter is Philippe C.D. Robert. The current maintainer of the project is Serg Stoyan, please contact Serg if you would like to volunteer in extending ProjectCenter or submit bug reports."

Moreover on the Who's who page, please change my record into eg.:

"Lead developer of the GNU 3DKit. Wrote ProjectCenter and other GNUstep applications."

Thanks,

-Phil

PS: I cannot commit the change myself right now, otherwise I'd done it, of course...
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip/