RE: GNUstep.org page consistency...

From: MJ Ray
Subject: RE: GNUstep.org page consistency...
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 04:05:20 +0000

On 2004-02-06 01:06:03 +0000 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, it's easier for me to update in texi format, plus I include it in the GNUstep-HOWTO. However, if there is some simple transformation that I could easily apply to the texi output (or perhaps some texi command?) then we could use that.

Can texi output in a format like the main site? To use the retemplater (which needs more documentation), the page "filling" needs an id="main" tag on it, IIRC.

2. I don't want to offend whoever wrote them, but the "About GNUstep" and "Mission Statement" pages feel weird to read...it sounds like someone is
Sure.

Yes, those need fixing. It's too late here for me to do them today.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden