New Objective-C/Foundation book

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: New Objective-C/Foundation book
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:38:34 -0800

I picked this book up recently. It's unique in that it emphasizes teaching Objective-C and Foundation as tools for cross-platform development using GNUstep and MinGW. Allegedly, all of the code in the book works with both the Apple and GNUstep versions of Foundation. It also assumes no prior programming experience.

Question for this list is -- where can it go on the site? Just in Documentation, or something more prominent? Does it make any sense to feature as a new item?

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp? ISBN=0672325861 http://www.samspublishing.com/catalog/product.asp?product_id={E5041BF8 -70E1-4F22-908F-B25505ED911C}

I apologize if this was brought up on any of the other gnustep lists. This is the only one I'm subscribed to at the moment.

   - Scott

--
Tree House Ideas
http://treehouseideas.com/