Re: gnustep.org

From: admin2
Subject: Re: gnustep.org
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:35:40 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I am creating an electronic dictionary/lexicon, L3XICON.COM, and I'd like to invite you to list your site under the appropriate keywords. This lexicon is generated using statistical analysis on internet and combined with a traditional dictionary.

Also if you consider it useful for your visitors, please link to your keywords of interest, like this :

html-code:
end-html-code

In order to add Gnustep.org to L3XICON.com, please use http://www.l3xicon.com/sys_add.cgi
link.