Re: Background images

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Background images
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:07:57 +0000

On 2004-01-14 08:48:02 +0000 Scott Stevenson <address@hidden> wrote:

Is it possible to somehow fix the missing background images on the live site?

Get them into the right place on CVS HEAD (the default) and it will appear on the site. I'm not doing such small fixes on the live site. I'm concentrating on fixing the mjr-2003 branch and will then merge that to HEAD so it magically appears on the main site.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden