Background images

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Background images
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:48:02 -0800

I'm not used to the whole system here yet...

Is it possible to somehow fix the missing background images on the live site?

Specifically, there are two background images referenced in the stylesheet that aren't being retrieved because they don't exist at the specified url. This is probably just an issue of the images not getting copied to the docroot (?), but it looks particularly bad in the header where the image just stops rather than repeating across.

I have a CVS account, but I haven't setup everything up locally yet. Is there something preventing the publishing of pages to the live site?

Thanks!

   - Scott