Re: Comments on revised website design

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Comments on revised website design
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:20:01 +0000

On 2004-01-11 04:59:15 +0000 Richard Stonehouse <address@hidden> wrote:

I like the home page (GNUstep Overview), think it looks nice and clean
and inviting. Some of the other pages look a bit cluttered to me, but
it's maybe a matter of taste.

Yes, many of the other pages need rewriting to match the front page, but that will take longer. The same is the real reason that you see large blocks of text on some pages. I'm not going to fix this today, but it will get fixed.

I think I've fixed the line-height problem that was causing the header/text collisions, the bullet point indent, and the Documentation page's main heading.

I've changed the header sizes and styles a little. See what you think now.

Thanks for your comments.

webmasters, I can't connect to CVS at the moment, so these changes aren't committed.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden