Re: NebulaSearch.com Encyclopedia article about "Application framework"

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: NebulaSearch.com Encyclopedia article about "Application framework"
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:57:52 +0000

On 2004-01-11 10:17:38 +0000 Bryan Johnston <address@hidden> wrote:

The editors at NebulaSearch.com have added a reference link to your page http://www.gnustep.org/ in our encyclopedia article "Application framework" which can be found at http://www.nebulasearch.com/encyclopedia/article/Application_framework.html.

I thought we had a "coverage" page that links to articles about us, but I can't find it just now. Where is it?

I guess tidying the navigation structure is the next major task to be done. ;-)

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden