Beta-test new site design, was: Status of the "new" GNUstep website?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Beta-test new site design, was: Status of the "new" GNUstep website?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:23:19 +0000

The rest of the pages have been converted to the new site design and a few tweaks made. A beta-test copy of the site is available on http://towers.dynsite.net/ until I need that site again. Not all pages are there, so please don't report 404s. Please email me bug reports and/or patches and I'll fix/summarise/forward them as necessary. Once most known bugs are gone, I'll make it live.

KNOWN BUGS
Sidebar collides with main text in browsers only supporting CSS-1 (help/patch wanted)
Mirror list: Peanuts http URL wrong (fixed in CVS)
Not all screenshots complete and more screenshots needed (help/URLs wanted)

TODO
6b. Everyone wade in and catch the goofs
7. Merge to HEAD
8. Mirrors update

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden