Re: Status of the "new" GNUstep website?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Status of the "new" GNUstep website?
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:22:10 +0000

On 2004-01-06 11:34:54 +0000 MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

I think it's hard for anyone to help before I get to 5. I'll shout loudly when that happens. I think I'll be there by 1900 UTC Thursday.

Good estimate. I spent time fixing other bugs and that means 5 happened before 4. The branch name is mjr-2003 (I know). There's something to see, but it's not very pretty yet. Unless you're really keen, you probably should wait for me to shout loudly (6a).

TODO
4. Fix major goofs
6a. Put up a test site and announce this properly
6b. Everyone wade in and catch the goofs
7. Merge to HEAD
8. Mirrors update

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden