Re: Re[4]: GNUstep.org

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Re[4]: GNUstep.org
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:09:30 +0000

On 2004-01-08 15:34:15 +0000 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

[...] there are huge portions of the content that haven't been updated in years and no one has even suggested updating them, much less done any work

I think I suggested improvements in May 2003, but have not yet worked on them. Just to be sure, I suggest reviewing and updating the other pages once the redesign is live. Seemed little point doing more than bugfixing when the structure of the site was still in flux.