Web site / Brochure designs..

From: equal
Subject: Web site / Brochure designs..
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:41:43 -0800

Creative labs http://www.equal-communications.com

Hi,

I take an opportunity to introduce you Equal Communications a leading design company. We develop business solutions that empower our clients with distinct competitive advantages across global and local markets.

Ours is truly a business whose future depends upon the satisfaction of our customers. Welcome to that family and rest is assured. We will strive to provide you with the fastest most efficient service, along with the highest quality available. Following is our area of expertise.

- Brochure Designs
- Corporate CD / Interactive Presentations
- Web Design & Online Marketing - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
- Group email solutions
- Commercial Photography

If you are planning any promotional activities for your products, We would be glad to use our talents in your esteemed favor.

To name you few clients Lupin Ltd, Cosmo Films Ltd, Alkhalij tiles, B4U music, Rivera International, Tesa tapes, Peraj India, Proval audio, appreciates our best services.

Please call us to know more about our services.

Regards
Prashant J. ( cell: 98208 96674 )

(Business Manager)
For Equal Communications