Computer5.com

From: staff
Subject: Computer5.com
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:59:46 +0700

Hi GNUstep,

I just visited your web site and would like to invite you to exchange link with us at http://www.computer5.com .

As you know, one of the key elements that all search engines use in ranking websites is the number of websites that are linked to you, and the relevancy of the content.

Directories such as ours are the best sources for links and related content.

In fact, to prove that we really wish to have our links exchanged - I already added the link to your site. I hope it is OK with you.

If you can return this favour, it would be highly appreciated! (If you prefer not to have a link from our site, kindly e-mail me please and I will remove our link immediately).

Thanks,
Link Partner Team

http://www.computer5.com