Re: gnustep logos

From: Scott Stevenson
Subject: Re: gnustep logos
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:53:53 -0800

On Dec 7, 2003, at 10:43 AM, Gürkan Sengün wrote:

I'm looking for gnustep logos large enough for a little
flyer for my lug. can you help me on that?

19:39 < tarzeau> where can i find a large gnustep logo?
19:40 < tarzeau> and some text about why to use gnustep?
19:40 < tarzeau> like killer arguments
19:40 < ihmaiwtd> hmmm
19:40 < tarzeau> i need a logo of about 640x640 pixels
19:41 < ihmaiwtd> no idea..
19:41 < tarzeau> who made the t-shirts on cafepress?
19:41 < tarzeau> he has large logos, obviously
19:42 < ihmaiwtd> adam?

If you can't track down the 3D version, I have a "non-official" vector 2D interpretation of the logo that I used in the new site design. Since it's vector, you can scale it to any size.

   - Scott

--
Tree House Ideas
http://treehouseideas.com/