Re: CD

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: CD
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:31:38 -0700

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 09:06 PM, Dr. Andrew D. Jones, Jr. wrote:

1.     Can I run FORTRAN for Linuxor OSXon GNUstep?
2.     Can I buy an easy to install set of CD’s from you?

I am a NeXTstation user who’s old machine can’t runFORTRANprograms fastenough. I have anIntelbox and Idon’t have time to learn a new platform.

Fortran isn't really related to GNUstep at all. You can run Fortran, though, on either Linux or OSX with the GNU gcc compiler (g77 for fortran). On OSX and certain Linux machines you may have to install the Fortran module yourself, since it does not automatically get installed on many systems.

I could send you a GNUstep CD, but I still don't think that is exactly what you want. It won't help you with compiling or running Fortran programs.