Re: SPIP/gnustep.net

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: SPIP/gnustep.net
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:38:16 -0600

On Sunday, October 19, 2003, at 03:52 PM, Manuel Guesdon wrote:

Hi,

I've installed SPIP system for GNUstepWeb site (see http://www.gnustepweb.org/spip for pre-release). SPIP (http://www.spip.net) is a system which allow easy articles publications... I was thinking it could be interesting for gnustep.net site. Different people could propose articles,....

Any opinion on this ?

How is this different from Wiki?

Anyway gnustep.net is run by Dennis I think, not by us...