Re[2]: Peanuts mirror

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Peanuts mirror
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:44:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:59:15 -0600 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

 >| > I think so too. Do you do it ?
 >| >

 >| On the web page yes.  I though that you also had it on the DNS mirror
 >| rotation as well?  At least I am still always getting an old web site
 >| when I go to www.gnustep.org

It should be alright.
As gnustep doesn't take too much resources, I've dropped the DNS round robin
and just let (our) main server
handles all web requests.
Jason has fixed planetmirror.com problem.

Manuem
Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <address@hidden>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998