Link exchange request

From: Morethailand
Subject: Link exchange request
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:03:07 -0000

Hello, Would you be interested in exchanging links between our siteswww.MoreThailand.com ? Below are our information. Title: Morethailand.com : bangkok hotels thailand flights holiday flight and hotel bangkok URL: http://www.morethailand.com Keywords: Krabi,Samui,Koh Chang,Phi Phi Island,Bangkok,Huahin,Pattaya,Ko tao,Phuket,Hotel,Package Tour,Weekend Getaway,Holiday,Flight,Lodging,Bed and Breakfast,Air ticket Description: Offers Thailand hotels, flight schedule, business class air ticket, holiday and weekend getaway package tour with bed and breakfast in Bangkok hua hin,krabi,samui,koh chang,phi phi,pattaya,phuket I noticed that your site is the type of quality web-site containing the information that we would be interested in linking to. If you are interested, please reply to this email and I will be happy to discuss our link exchange. For link exchanging page, pls Click here. Or you can send your info to us and we will help you put your links on our site. Wishing you a great day and hope to here from you soon. Zigo