For Your Attention

From: wadada kenule
Subject: For Your Attention
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 11:07:44 -0700

>From wadada kenule.

Dear Friend,

My greetings to you and your family and i hope this
letter meets you in good health. I am wadada kenule,
aide to the late president Mobutu sese-seko of Zaire
now known as Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
I am writing to you in good faith based on your
profile i received from the chamber of commerce
in South Africa.

I am moved to write you this letter in confidence
considering my prsent circumstance and situation as a
war refugee here in south africa. Few weeks before the
late President Mobutu sese-seko was forced out of
power, i was instructed by him to make available the
sum of US$22million which was to be transferred abroad
and lodged with a security company for safekeeping
disclosed as family valuables in my name pending
further instructions. Two weeks later on may 16 1997,
president mobutu sese-seko gave up power to the rebels
led by Laurent Kabila, who were advancing from
Kisingani and fled to Togo from where he later moved
to morocco where he died on september 7, 1997
less than four months after he was forced out of
power. He was aged 66 years. I managed to escape to
South Africa with my son Patrice, aged 17 where i am
presently residing as a war refugee shortly after the
capital city Kinshasha was over run over by rebels. i
lost my wife and my two children, and all my
possessions during the rebel onslaught on the capital
city.

The late Mobutu sese-seko during his 30 year rule
amassed a personal fortune of US$8billion with houses
in Switzerland and France. However, the incumbent
president Laurent Kabila made arrangements with the
Swiss government and other European countries to
freeze all his assets and confiscate his properties. I
thus decided to lie low in Africa to study the
situation, until when things get better like now
that president Laurent Kabila is dead and his son
joseph Kabila has taken over.

I have been in touch with the security company abroad
where the money is still lodged as family valuables.
The funds are security coded to prevent them from
knowing the content. What i want you to do is to
indicate your interest that you will assist me by
receiving the money on my behalf. Acknowledge this
message so that i can give you the modalities for the
claim of the funds. May i at this point emphasize the
high level of confidentiality which this business
demands, and hope you will not betray the trust
and confidence whch i have reposed in you.

If you want to assist, i shall put you in the picture
of the business, tell you where the funds are
currently being maintained and also discuss other
modalities including remuneration for your services. I
am willing to give you a reasonable percentage of the
money as soon as the transaction is concluded.

For this reason, kindly furnish me your contact
information, which is your personal telephone and fax
numbers for confidential purpose.

yours sincerely,

Wadada Kenule.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329