Re: The reshape finally starts

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: The reshape finally starts
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:57:55 -0000

Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Step 4. Write retemplate scripts (where in the CVS should these go?)
> I don't know. Perhaps a new subdirectory?

templates with a small index.html perhaps?  I assume that we can't rely
on any access control, but then again, do I want to?  It's hardly the
secret of life.  Actually, I'll probably make templates/index.html the
main template file, just for laughs.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884