Re: Objectice C, is it free

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Objectice C, is it free
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:54:44 -0600

On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 06:27 PM, Alvin wrote:

Thank you for your time. Is objective C free, if so where can it be downloaded? I'm currecntly using Codewarrior 6 but the only programminglanguage I'm good at is Visual Basic. I'm currently studying C++ but if Objective C is easier then I'll switch to it.

Perhaps you mean the GCC compiler, which is free. If you are using MacOSX you can also download the developer tools (including gcc) for free from their web site.

Objective-C is certainly much much easier than C++. We think it is also much more powerful...