Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 16:47:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi MJ,

Thanks for your mail.

| > (4) arrive at http://www.gnustep.org/resources/sources.html
| >      (which looks a little wrong)
|
| How do you mean "looks a little wrong"?

If you like i could try to send you a screen shot---give me the word and
i'll try.

Anyhow, the page starts off ok, it has a nice icon of a pair of floppies,
and this text appears and looks right:
Downloading GNUstep
List of Packages
GNUstep Source code can be easily obtained from either the main FTP
site or several mirrors around the world:
But after that it's messed up.

There's a button which says `View package list', and it is partially
covering some other text which reads
s]GNUstep HTTP[1 Mbps] Peanuts Archive HTTP Progey FTP [100 Mbps]
Progeny HTTP [100 Mbps] easynet FTP [Netherlands] easynet
This is all on one line, and i don't know what comes before the s (or if
it really is an `s', as it's partially covered).

And below the button there are 4 large dots aligned vertically.

And there's nothing else on the page.

Per your request, i'll try it again in a few days.

dan