Re: progress

From: markj
Subject: Re: progress
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 18:18:27 +0100 (BST)

David Wetzel wrote:
> we should put Renaissance on the progress page, I think.
> It is more important than nib2gmodel in my view.
>
> what do you think?

I think we should put it on the developer tools page first.  Can you
send us a short description of the software, suitable for that page,
please?  If you could tell us how it is progressing, we'll argue over
the progress page and add it there once decided.

Amike,
      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."