Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 00:20:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your mail (and what do you browse with?).

Anyhow, i've already downloaded what i need (i think) i'm compiling
it a little at a time after work.

I just wrote about the web pages because i thought it might be useful
to fix them for somebody else.

Thanks again for all your hard work on gnustep, which i hope is something
like nextstep.

dan