Re: mirror

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: mirror
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 21:06:51 -0700

hostmaster wrote:
hi

i like to mirror gnustep. location is italy, bandwidth ~2Mbps.
do you need such a thing?

You could if you wanted to, although we are also mirrored on all the gnu.org mirrors (in the software/gnustep directory). If you want to mirror via CVS, just go to the GNUstep project on savannah.gnu.org for instructions. I forget the instructions for rsync, so if you want to do that let me know and I'll find out.