FOREIGN BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

From: MARYAM abacha
Subject: FOREIGN BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:39:29 -0500

I am Dr.Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian
Head of
state,General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June
1998 while still on
active service for our Country.

l am contacting you with the hope that you will be of
great assistance
to me, I currently have within my reach the sum of
24million U.S
dollars cash which I intend to use for investment
purposes outside Nigeria.
This money came as a result of a payback contract deal
between my
husband and a Russian firm in our
country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant.
The Russian
partners returned my husbands share being the above
sum after his death.

Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified
their probe into
my husbands financial resources which has led to the
freezing of all
our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all
our business
licences and the arrest of my First son.

 In view of this I acted very fast to withdraw this
money from one of
our finance houses before it was closed down. I have
deposited the money
in a security company with the help of very loyal
officials of my late
husband. No record is known about this fund by the
government because
there is no documentation showing that we received
such funds. Due to
the current situation in the country and government
attitude to my
family, I cannot make use of this money within, thus I
seek your help in transferring this funds out of the
sub African
region.

Bearing in mind that you may assist me, l have decided
to part with 20%
of the total sum. Your URGENT response is
needed.Please Include your
personal phone and fax number.

Regards

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha