True Love

From: MissClub
Subject: True Love
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:00:32 +0800

► Personal Adv   ► Dating   ► Romantic   ► Marriage

International Dating Club

 The following material is International Dating Club Today's Commendatory Members. If you're sincere in your desire to find a stable and loving  relationship then read  on.  If you want to contact anyone of them just write a sincere mail attaching your detailed information and recent photos to  address@hidden

Kary  Female  Age: 23  Height: 165cm Location: Shanghai China
really cherish the feelings of always having someone in mind and being cared of at the same time, pursuing beauty both physically and from within. u will feel easy when being friends with me. so if u r considerate, mature, aged 29~37,successful in career and....

NATALIE Female Age: 21  Height: 178cm Location: Shanghai China
Attractive, honest with good heart and sense of humor. Straight forward, respect Eastern and Western culture, open minded...love travel, nature, music and enjoying good company. NO time for playing games. If you are interested, please write me a letter! My soul mate in my dream must be honest, patient and sense of humor. Know to respect and treat his woman. Standing on his own feet financially. Having responsibility for both his family and himself. Enjoys life and outgoing personality. He must be 40-50yrs, 1.75cm -1.85cm ...Thank you!

ANDY  Female  Age: 34  Height: 165cm Location: Shanghai China
I hope Internet may offer me the chance to meet my soul mate. The one in my heart should be first a man of honor, then friend, lover, faithful partner, at last be my husband. I need a mutual, harmonious, common, faithful and permanent love.

LISA  Female  Age: 30  Height: 165cm Location: Guangdong China
Life is an ongoing adventure, full of joys, traumas and surprise! A romantic lady would like to share all with a manly man? She sees him across the room, he glances back at her, and the music is sensual and flowing? I am independent spirited, a good listener, gentle and soft, enjoying an active life of dancing, biking, and traveling. I am a happy girl with great family and friends, it is not too hard to make me laugh, I also want to make someone to laugh as well. I am 30, and I know what I want in life and I am willing to go the extra mile to achieve it?

JANE  Female  Age: 26  Height: 162cm Location: Shanghai China
I am a tender, sincere, sensitive woman. I always bring the pleasure and laughter to the friends around me! I have a lot of hobbies and interests. I like the nature, traveling, movies, music and books with touches of the essence of life. I like this dynamic and

XIAOLIU  Female  Age: 33  Height: 158cm Location: Shanghai China
I am a well educated, understanding, and bright chinese lady, with both tranditional behavior and opening mind. I like reading, traveling, watching movies and listening to music... Hope you are a well educated, understanding, respectful and responsible man.

WENDY  Female  Age: 28  Height: 164cm Location: Shanghai China
With the time gone, I am 28 now. For me, this age, I am looking for a lifelong partner, to bestow all my life. Wish you were the man of my heart, with you hand in hand, create the beautiful future together. I am open-minded, frank, tender, kind, self-respect and considerable.

MAGGIE  Female  Age: 28  Height: 163cm Location: Shanghai China
Well, I would like to meet someone that is FUN, warm, positive, caring, appreciate life as a wonderful journey and enjoy everything enjoyable; someone that is adventurous, courageous, just like me, to experience anything at least once; someone that is very well "educated" by life but still believes in "live as there is no tomorrow, and love as never got hurt"; someone that SAYS WHAT HE MEANS AND MEANS WHAT HE SAYS. I am never afraid of speaking out my mind so you have to be able to appreciate it; someone that too is looking for deep connection emotionally, intellectually and of course physically. Extra credits would be given to those easily laugh with a nice smile and good sense of humor. Goofy is cute too. well life is not always that funny so the ability to laugh really is important to me. If it sounds like you, drop me a line. According to my limited attempts, LD is hard so I prefer someone local. However, life is too short to wait so as long as it might add some fun and a few more laughters why not? I am a good listener and talking partner but I still need to know who I am talking and listening to right? :) Good day!

WENDY  Female  Age: 21  Height: 161cm Location: Shanghai China
 I'm a professional woman living in Shanghai. Under the pressure of work, usually I'm independent, confidentand optimistic. But sometimes I feel weak and tired. So now I desire to get married with my love.

LINDA  Female  Age: 25  Height: 165cm Location: Shanghai China
In my eyes the BEAUTY of life-- in ALL of its forms -- comes in many different colors, shapes, and patterns! I am here because of my insatiable curiosities. Am very curious about other courtiers, other cultures, other people's life on the other parts of the planet...and, I would like to find, if lucky enough, someone who also enjoys explore what life has to offer together...Let's learn from each other laugh with each other, and make each other a lifetime of wonderful "desserts”! :) Sounds good, don't you think?

If our ladies also want to meet up with you, you will receive the reply soon. If you want to get more information please contact us by writing an email to address@hidden .