failure notice

From: MAILER-DAEMON
Subject: failure notice
Date: 29 Dec 2002 08:09:26 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tiger.webair.com.

<address@hidden>:

From: "Havier Emmia" <address@hidden>
To: "" <address@hidden>
Subject: XXX templates
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:09:48 +0000

<<<<   XXX template designs    >>>>

Best XXX and Porno designs for your web site here:

www.liquid2d.com

READ THIS FIRST:
By entering this site you are stating that you have read and meet ALL of the
following requirements.
1) You must be at least 18 years of age. (Must be 21 in some states. It is your
responsibility to be
aware of any laws regarding this.)
2) It cannot be illegal in your city or state to view adult material.
3) You may not redistribute any material contained within this site without
written consent.
4) You may NOT be any type of a law enforcement agent or intend to use any
material obtained
herin against me.
5) Most importantly, you may not make this material easily accessible to
minors. I will not be held
responsible for adult material being left available to minors due to the
irresponsibility of a
consenting adult.

Havier Emmia
www.liquid2d.com `s best designer.