Looking for highly-motivated Managers, Producers and Content Providers (

From: dajd
Subject: Looking for highly-motivated Managers, Producers and Content Providers (ADV)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:14:43 -0800

We are setting up a FTTH (Fiber to the Home) Demo Center which has 155MBPS
Fiber Connection in one community. We will provide home-based web server,
email server, video/multimedia servers so that we can provide low-cost and
quality service for our members and students. We will offer 2,000 MB space
for our content providers with all technical support at only $100 dollars.
They can access all WSN TV content and network with other professionals to
produce multimedia content on the Net. For more information about FTTH
educational information, please visit our WSN Foundation's FTTH
Initiative, simply reply to this email.
Best Regards,
Don