Hong Kong Fax Line

From: sales
Subject: Hong Kong Fax Line
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:12:36 +0100 (CET)

Dear Sirs/Madam

We found your company on www.gnustep.org's website and believe that
our Hong Kong Fax Line service will assist your company to
promote your products and services in Hong Kong.

You will have your own fax number in Hong Kong to receive faxes
and all faxes received will be converted into image files and
forwarded to your email address. It is just like you have a
virtual office in Hong Kong.

The monthly service charge is US$20.00 for unlimited fax receiving
plus 200 free pages of fax sending to Hong Kong every month.

Details can be found on http://www.mbfax.com/hk-faxline.html
or email to address@hidden

Man Bond Communications Limited
Phone  : 852-2780-3257
Fax    : 852-2385-2631
Webpage: http://www.mbfax.com
Block F1, 13/F., Tuen Mun Industrial Centre
No. 76, Pui To Road, Tuen Mun
Hong Kong

If you wish to be removed from our list, please return our email with
Removal at the Subject: