Re: GUI appearance with regards to GNOME

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GUI appearance with regards to GNOME
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:26:00 -0700

S P L I C E R wrote:
Hi! I'm been programming Mac OS X apps for just over a year now. I'm thinking of buying a laptop and running RedHat Linux on it. If I write an app using GNUstep, what will it look like under GNOME? Will its windows/buttons/etc take on the look of the current gnome theme (such as RedHat's BlueCurve)?

Better to ask this stuff on address@hidden

But no, we don't have themes working for GNUstep. We haven't found anyone to do that yet :-)

GNUstep currently looks like the NeXTStep or OpenStep 'theme'.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you