FROM ME TO YOU

From: prince dorman
Subject: FROM ME TO YOU
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:04:38 GMT+1

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL FOR MORE
DISCUSSION PHONE: +225 07 72 70 20 OR E-MAIL ME WITH MY
PERSONAL MAIL THIS.. address@hidden

DEAR,
 It is my pleasure to write you after much
 consideration since telephone communication can not
be suitable enough to communicate to you at first.
Being the only son of my father, late Mr. Michael Dorman
 from KWATANATAL ZULU in Republic of South Africa
(SA)I am 26 years of age. My father was limited
 liability Cocoa and Gold merchant in JOHNESBOURG
 South Africa before his untimely death. After his
 business trip to Abidjan -Cote d'Ivoire , to
 negotiate on a cocoa and gold business he wanted to
 invest in Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire. A Week after he
 came back from Abidjan, he was attacked with my
mother by unknown assassins, which my mother died instantly
 but my father died after five days in a private
 hospital on that faithful afternoon. I didn't know
 that my father was going to leave me after I had lost
 my mother. But before he gave up the ghost, it was as
 if he knew he was going to die.

He my father, MAy HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
he disclosed to me that hedeposited the sum of
$18,300,000,00 US Dollars(EIGHTEEN MILLION THREE
HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) inthe BANK here in
Abidjan- Cote d'ivoire.

That the money was meant for his cocoa and Gold
 company he wanted to establish in Abidjan - Cote
 d'Ivoire though, according to my father he deposited
 the money in BANK He single handed me the document of

 the deposit and instructed me to seek for a reliable
 and trust worthy business partner for my life time
 investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating
 the BANK here in Abidjan - Cote d'ivoire and also
 confirmed it with most honest and confidentiality.

NowI am soliciting for your assistance to help me lift
this money out from Abidjan to your safe account
 aboard so that we should invest it in any meaningful
 lucrative business in your country because this is
my only hope in life.
Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we
can discuss the modalities of this transaction.

Thanks for your kind attention.
Yours sincerely
PRINCE DORMAN
BoƮte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com