Re: posibly stupid question

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: posibly stupid question
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:24:39 -0600

Eduardo Alvarez wrote:
Hi,

I have a question regarding the GNUstep gui. are the colors customizable,
or does one need to stick to the grey?

You can customize them, although it isn't well documented, you can look at the source for NSColor(initSystemColors) for all the different colors, and use something like:

defaults write NSGlobalDomain windowBackgroundColor "0.84 0.48 1.00"

P.S. Better to ask this question on address@hidden

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you