gnustep.org

From: Jessica P . Flanders
Subject: gnustep.org
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:11 -0700

I discovered gnustep.org in Google, my favorite search engine. I am requesting
that you create a link from gnustep.org to my client's web site if you feel
that their content is in some way related or complements your site. In
exchange, I'll post a link from their site to yours.

Exchanging links will help bring in more business for both your web site and my
client's. An added benefit is increased search engine traffic because the
search engines rank sites higher that have a good number of relevant links.

This is not a free-for-all link exchange, I don't waste my time with them and
you shouldn't either. I am only linking to related web sites so that all my
links are relevant to my site.

I would like to send you my client's web address, so that you can review their
site. My client is a leader in collaborative content management, enabling
people to work together more productively and efficiently.

Please let me know if you are interested in exchanging links. I'll send you
more details once I hear back from you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Jessica P. Flanders
address@hidden
http://www.link-builder.com

P.S. If for any reason you don't want me to contact again, just email me and
let me know.