power cables

From: sales
Subject: power cables
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:34:32 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam,

It's an honor to know your company through the website.

We are a large manufacturer of which specialize in manufacturing and exporting
all kinds of power cords, plugs, cordsets, extension cords, sockets, and so on.
Now we are planning to incorporate our business activities in your market, and
we will be much obliged for your introduction to a most reliable importer
handling this field.
We've exported a large quantity of power cords to many countries, and enjoying
a high reputation through excellent quality and price. We believe you have a
great demand of power cords, please don't hesitate to contact us if you are
interested in.

Please advise us the following:
1) Cable specification: VDE approved H05VV-F, H03VV-F, H03VVH2-F, H05RN-F,…UL
approved SJT, SJTW, HPN 18AWG, 16AWG, with USA plug.
2) Length, Color, requirement of the end.
3) Which types about plug?
4) Quantity per order?

Please send us the drawings for these items so that we can quote you the best
offer immediately.

Please transfer this letter to Purchasing Department of your company when you
received it. Your kind attention to this matter will be much appreciated.

With thanks and best regards,

Shanghai Foundoor Electrical Co., Ltd.

Steven Xu

Contact information:
Shanghai Foundoor Electrical Co., Ltd.
Office Address: RM 204, No. 54, Lane 250, Zhenjin Road, Shanghai, China 200333
Tel: 86-21-56348070    Fax: 86-21-56348069
E-mail: address@hidden    http://www.foundoor.com