Business Proposal

From: husimon1
Subject: Business Proposal
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:43:26 +0800

Attention please to the Chief Executive and Managing Director ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RE: BUSINESS COLLABORATION =========================== Dear Sir, We would like to inform you that our Company is interested in hunting for Exclusive Distributor for us in local market and development of a business cooperation concerning the introduction of our products. We, therefore, have the pleasure to introduce ourselves to you that we are not only the largest specialized manufacturer of Saw Blade & Steel Girt for granite in China with 14 years professional experiences in the production of which, but also we are for now the largest sales capacity of steel grit and saw blades, and the only company in the supply of both steel grit and saw blade all over the world as well. We will also provide you many potential clients / Companies which you may Contact them directly by follow-up. Kindly nominate you as Sole Distributor for the special areas and include our attractive commission on a condition of the fact that you can be proof that you are able to sell our products at agreed quantity per year. We are looking forward to your early reply. With best regards Simon Hu Overseas Marketing Manager address@hidden www.duoleng.com FAX: 0086-596-6775153