GFractal (GNUstep).

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GFractal (GNUstep).
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:31:52 +0200 (CEST)

Greetings.

My name is Marko Riedel and I am currently employed as a systems
administrator.

I had some contact with NextSTEP during the early nineties at the
University of British Columbia. I loved the class library and the
Objective C language. Then I moved on. I recently discovered GNUstep and
decided I would try to write an application with GNUstep. I am still quit
excited about the wonderful design of this software. I looked at the suite
of examples and noticed there was no fractal viewer. So I wrote one. I'd
like to contribute this software to the GNUstep suite of example programs.

Here is the URL where you can browse and download the source code.

http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/GNUstep/index.html

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

Sie brauchen mehr Speicher für Ihre E-Mails? - http://premiummail.yahoo.de