Changes to Your EarthLink Web Hosting for gnustep.org

From: websupport
Subject: Changes to Your EarthLink Web Hosting for gnustep.org
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:31:31 -0400 (EDT)

Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

We're sending you this message to let you know that we will
be making some changes to your Web Hosting account that will
improve the quality of your service. Please read this email
carefully, as the changes we are making will have an effect
on your site and how you manage it.

* The IP address of your Web site will be changed. The new
IP address for gnustep.org is 64.82.100.1.

Your site's new IP address is already functional, and your
old IP address will continue to work for 30 days. As a
result of this change, you need to do the following:

First, if you have a domain pointed at your Web site that is
hosted by a company other than EarthLink, you will have to
let them know the new IP address. If EarthLink hosts your
domain name, then you don't need to make any changes.

Second, if you have any domain names pointed to this Web
site that are hosted by EarthLink or by another ISP, please
make sure to tell us about them.

To point your domains:

1. Visit this Web page:

https://control.business.earthlink.net

2. Log in to the Control Panel.

3. From the "Toolbox" pull-down menu, choose "Point
Domains."

4. In the boxes provided, add any domains you have pointed
to your site that are not listed. You can also make changes
or delete a domain from the list.

5. Once you have finished, click the "Point Domains" button.

Your old and new IP addresses will continue to function for 30 days.
All changes need to be made by June 9, 2002. If you have
any questions, or cannot complete the changes by
June 9, 2002, please don't hesitate to contact EarthLink
Technical Support via email at address@hidden, or
give us a call, toll-free, at 1-888-932-1997, option 3.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Sincerely,

The EarthLink Web Hosting Team

Get Linked.