ADV: Quick Question

From: rclarke2
Subject: ADV: Quick Question
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:16:53 +0100 (CET)

TO: address@hidden
(to not be contacted again, email address@hidden)

I hope I'm contacting the right person here.

My name is Randell Clarke and I am inquiring to see if you were looking for
financing on any equipment, new or used, for either yourself or for your
customers which I can assist with.

My company, Preferred Lease, leases many types of equipment from;

company vehicles to
MANUFACTURING and industrial equipment to
construction equipment and heavy machinery to
computers, software and furniture--

basically anything you can use for business. We have over 10 years experience
in the leasing industry, so you can be assured that your transaction will be
handled quickly and professionally.

Please give me a call or e-mail me if there's anything on your agenda or
wishlist in the next couple months or if you have any questions or just need a
quick quote. I thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Randell Clarke
Sales Manager