Saw your site

From: pickupTraffic_rep
Subject: Saw your site
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:56:06 +0900 (KST)

Would you like to increase your web site's traffic? Why not position yourself
where people can find you? We have compiled a list of the top search engine
ranking services to help you. These sites have been evaluated by our experts,
our clients and by you our visitors.

One of the top sites even guarantees Top 10 placement on the major search
engines (Yahoo,AOL,Google and more).

Go to http://pws.prserv.net/cainet.rdave to find out more!

Further emailing to you by the of this email may be stopped by sending a email
to: address@hidden with "remove" typed into the subject line.  Do Not hit the
reply button, your address will not be deleted.  We respect all removal
requests.