Unlimited Long Distance 2307

From: FreeLongDistance2
Subject: Unlimited Long Distance 2307
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:18:42 -1700

So You Still Don't Think..

  Flat Rate Unlimited Use Long Distance Service works?

Now try it out for FREE!!*
See for yourself.

We'll activate your Flat Rate Unlimited Long Distance Service for 1 week FREE* to prove you that the quality of service is what you expect.

Call now! Operators standing by to activate your service.

Call Now: 888-283-0888

Operators Standing by..
Monday through Friday 9am to 9pm EDT

*One week free offer is valid to those who have a valid checking account.
 Service is never billed until after the 1 week free trial period.

Also available: 3 Way Calling, Fax Blasting,
Telemarketing Lines & International.

More Information:

First Name:

Last Name:

City:
State:

Zip Code :
Daytime Phone:

Nighttime Phone:

E-mail:

This could be your ad!

Email Us.  with your name and a good phone number to reach you.

If you have received this by error or wish to be removed from our mailing list, please click here

YOUR INTERNET ADVERTISING
CopyrightÿFFFFA92000-2001 . All Rights Reserved