Re: cvs snapshots

From: Alastair
Subject: Re: cvs snapshots
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:59:54 +1200 (NZST)

Yeah, hi again...

I tried downloading the latest 'core' file using the web interface thing
twice and both times in mozilla, and both times I got 'error reading from
source' part way through... mozilla is known to be not 100% reliable
still, so I tried it through lynx. That seemed to download both the core
and dev-apps files fine... I'll try to rest of them and let you know how
it goes :)

Thanks!

-Alastair